Request an Appointment
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otorhinolaryngology)
Hearing voices healthily and being able to communicate with people correctly are of great importance in our lives. Diseases of the head and neck region, hearing disorders in children and adults, sinusitis, allergies, salivary gland diseases, vocal cords, and esophagus disorders are treated in the Ear, Nose & Throat department.
Procedures Performed in our Ear – Nose – Throat Department
- Procedures Performed in our Ear – Nose – Throat Department
- Examination: An ear-nose-throat examination is performed using the classical method.
- Hearing control is performed with a tuning fork.
- A swab (earwax) is removed from the ear with a curette, pliers, aspiration, or lavage (washing).
- Foreign bodies are removed from the external auditory canal.
- The discharge from the external auditory canal is cleaned by aspiration or dry with cotton wool.
- External ear canal dressings are performed.
- Treatment of nosebleeds is carried out.
- A foreign body is removed from the nose.
- Nose dressings are performed.
- Canker sores in the mouth are burned.
- The tonsil abscess is drained.
- Tonsil dressings are performed.
- The fishbone is removed from the throat.
- The vocal cords are examined with the respiratory tract trachea.
- Vertigo maneuvers are performed.