Request an Appointment
Home Care Services
Health Services and Video Call at Your Home!
To be able to continue health services uninterrupted in these difficult days in our country, and to control your immune system, we said #StayAtHome we will come and we are bringing our service to your homes.
For you to protect your health without leaving home during these difficult struggle days, we have implemented video physician calls and home health services by phone. You can create your appointment from our call center at (0212) 322 29 09 or by filling out our form. You can pay securely via credit card.
We believe that meeting everyone’s health needs is also extremely important from the point of view of public health and that is why we are working to provide you with the best service.
The reason for implementing video calling and home health services is to safely continue the treatment of all our patients, especially people with chronic conditions, with video calls and home health services without leaving their homes.
You can consult with our doctors without leaving home via video calls, you can have an examination at home when you need it, you can have examinations including radiology and you can also benefit from our nurse service.
The Services We Offer
- Physician Services: Within the scope of home health services, you can consult with our physicians without leaving home via video calls. When you need it, you can benefit from services such as home examination, chronic disease control, and health status monitoring.
- Nurse Services: You can safely benefit from many applications and procedures performed by our nurses without leaving your home.
- Examination Services: With the home health service, we perform your tests and examinations safely without leaving your home and perform your health checks in addition to diagnosing the disease.
- Physiotherapy: Our expert Physiotherapists apply appropriate exercise treatments and many other different treatment methods to improve the quality of life of our patients.
- Rehabilitation Services: With home health care, you can get injured from services such as physiotherapy and respiratory therapy without leaving your home.
- Respiratory Therapy: Respiratory rehabilitation is performed for respiratory tract disorders, COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis (bronchial enlargement) and all other chronic lung diseases.
Strengthen Your Immunity to Protect Against Diseases!
Diseases that affect the immune system facilitate viral, bacterial or fungal infections, especially the risk is greater in viral diseases that do not have specific treatment. The recognition of these diseases is possible with specific immune tests.
If you wish, we evaluate your tests by online video call.
You #StayAtHome, we’ll come!
Low levels of certain types of blood cells can be a sign of acquired and congenital immune system diseases.
Vitamin D deficiency provides information about diseases that affect the immune system and contributes to the immune system with early support when necessary.
CRP, aka C-reactive protein, is a value that provides information about common infections and inflammation found in your body. The CRP rate is determined by a blood test. In recent years, it has also been found that it is important to show the course of cancer.
Vitamins, which have a very important role for human health and are absolutely necessary for vital functions, are classified into two groups according to their dissolution in water and fat. Vitamin B12 is a heat-sensitive and water-soluble vitamin. It is a vitamin that strengthens the immune system and serves in the correct and fast functioning of the nervous system.