The hospital’s top management creates the Quality Policy of our hospital. It is ensured that our policy is understood by the hospital staff, both through training and by using internal communication methods.
- To provide economically accessible health services under the most suitable conditions by following the latest technological developments with its experienced, expert, and friendly staff.
- Adhering to scientific and ethical values in all our practices.
- Carrying out patient satisfaction-oriented activities, aiming to keep satisfaction at the highest level
- Knowing the rights and responsibilities of patients and their relatives, and showing the necessary care
- Implementing the quality management system and ensuring its continuous improvement,
- To take all necessary measures to ensure patient and employee safety. To follow the latest developments in this regard.
- To include our employees in the continuous development process by supporting them with training.
- To show the highest value and care to human sensitivity while providing health care.
- To measurably improve the quality of service we provide by constantly trying to meet the needs of our patients.
- To provide the patient with the most advanced, up-to-date, and evidence-based diagnosis and treatment opportunities.
- To work within the framework of medical ethics without compromising the necessity of legal legislation.
- To fulfill responsibilities towards our physical and social environment.